Thursday 20 February 2014

Improvements in skin quality

It believer in vegetarianism a few years ago
 How did that option?
It was very natural. By age 22, when I left my parents' house and went to live alone stopped cooking meat, was something that my body does not feel any I had to change my diet and compensate for the lack of animal protein.

Interestingly, years later, after doing a test for food intolerance, would find that the only food that my body is intolerant is red meat.

Have not like 15 years ago, occasionally ingest white meat (because it is part of feeding my daughter) and I eat fish once a week.

How compensates for the lack of animal protein?
First of all, I felt the need to inform me about the rules of vegetarianism as to have the same intake of protein, vitamins and minerals you need to know to combine foods.

 In general, opt for vegetable protein sources like tofu, seaman, legumes and whole grains.
What changed in your life because of this decision?

I lost weight; I started to feel much better and noticed improvements in skin quality.
Nowadays, when I travel, and somehow, I have to eat meat, fish or refined grains, I feel more intoxicated body; I'm more tired, heavy and congested in respiratory terms.

Was also practicing yoga ... There are many types of yoga, but I did regularly for two years, hath yoga and hope to soon be able to return to practice. Yoga brought me another notion of exercise because it works the body as a whole.




No comments:

Post a Comment