Thursday 20 February 2014

Stress and weight gain

Stress intensity and set the pace of life of an actor. How search find balance?
Managing stress has been a learning experience, ten years in the profession.
This is a job that takes him home, even if they choose not to. I learned that there must be a cut that we should not consume with details. In the last five years, I felt the need to return to myself.
visit my personal website
Back to the essence
Being an actor is to live in truth an imaginary time and, therefore, we must always be available emotionally. We ended up inhabiting different, some darker places.

 We get waste of character, which can be good but also very intense.
 The peaks that live adrenaline, for example, when entering stage and then a piece is finished have physiological implications.

This profession forced me to find ways to balance me, to tune me about myself, even to be available to others. Had, very early, the notion that we are a complex made of various materials to be and we need to feel good on many levels.

Not just sweat a lot in the gym then if we are not focused on ourselves, if we are much dispersed.
What have you done in this direction?

I made a starter in reek, an ancient practice of self healing, related to the energy that exists in the cosmos, which helps us to refocus. Implies channel this energy through the hands Resort to this practice, for example, when I feel headaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment